No Cost Webinars and In-Person Seminars
Throughout the year, and in partnership with additional Georgia Tech groups, the safety and health team offers free safety and health webinars and in-person seminars on topics to keep your team safe, engaged, and empowered to drive change within your organization. Click on a course link for more information or to register:
- OSHA 7100: Machinery and Machine Safeguarding (August 16th / 8 AM – 12:30 PM) Registration Coming Soon
- OSHA 7105: Introduction to Emergency Planning (August 17th / 8 AM – 12:30 PM) Registration Coming Soon
- EST 8001: General Industry Safety and Health (August 18th / 8 AM – 12:30 PM) Registration Coming Soon
- OSHA 7510: Intro to OSHA for Small Businesses (August 18th / 1 PM – 5PM) Registration Coming Soon
- OSHA 7000: OSHA Training Guidelines for Safety Patient Handling (August 19th / 8 AM – 5 PM) Registration Coming Soon
- OSHA 7200: Bloodborne Pathogens Exposure Plan for Healthcare Facilities Seminar (August 20th / Time TBA) Registration Coming Soon
Susan Harwood Grant Training
Georgia Tech’s safety and health team provides free training on OSHA’s Hazardous Energy Control (Lockout/Tagout) Standard. This training is funded by the Susan Harwood Grant*. Click on a course link for more information or to register:
*The material for these courses was produced under grant number SH-99019-SH0 from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, U.S. Department of Labor. It does not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the U.S. Department of Labor, nor does mention of trade names, commercial products, or organizations imply endorsement by the U.S. Government.
Interested in Additional Training?
The Georgia Tech Safety, Health and Environmental team also offers the following:
- More than 70 different courses in areas such as construction, general industry, manufacturing, hazardous materials, process safety management (PSM), and safety and management leadership training. For more information on these open enrollment and onsite training courses, click here.
- A 30 credit hour, Online Professional Master’s in Occupational Safety and Health. Learn more about the PMOSH program.