These modules focus on the machine guarding and lockout/tagout hazards encountered in manufacturing facilities.
The training modules were produced under a FY2017 Susan Harwood Targeted Training Grant (grant number SH-31197-SH7) from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. The training modules are available as slide decks (in MS PowerPoint) with lesson plans available in MS Word.
- Machine Guarding Case Study (1 Hour)
- General Machine Guarding (1 1/2 Hours)
- Grinder Safety (1 Hour)
- Introduction to Machine Guarding (1 1/2 Hours)
- Lockout/Tagout (1 Hour)
- Mechanical Power Presses (1 Hour)
- Machine Guarding Awareness (1 Hour)
- Robotics Safety (1 Hour)
- Woodworking Safety (1 Hour)