The Georgia Tech OSHA Consultation Program is operational and is conducting safety and health visits, both virtually and on-site. Requests submitted today should result in a visit within 1-3 months. If you would like assistance, please click the gold button and complete our online request form. Feel free to contact us at 770-378-0721 or email@example.com if you have questions.
OSHA issues COVID-19 Healthcare ETS (Emergency Temporary Standard): https://www.osha.gov/coronavirus/ets
OSHA’s FY20 Most Frequently Cited Serious Violations slide decks for Construction, General Industry (rev 3-21), and Maritime (.zip)
3-12-2021—OSHA’s Revised Interim Enforcement Response Plan for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
1-29-2021—OSHA issues updated employer guidance: Protecting Workers: Guidance on Mitigating and Preventing the Spread of COVID-19 in the Workplace
- Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19 (OSHA 3990-30 2020)
- Steps Construction Employers and Workers Should Take in Response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Checklist for Healthcare Facilities: Strategies for Optimizing the Supply of N95 Respirators during the COVID-19 Response
- Georgia Manufacturing Extension Partnership’s (GaMEP) Coronavirus Resources
Free Seminars (In Person) Offered in August! Click on the course title to register!
- August 16, 2021 – 8 AM to 12:30 PM – OSHA 7100: Machinery & Machine Safeguarding
- August 17, 2021– 8 AM to 12:30 PM – OSHA 7105: Introduction to Emergency Planning
- August 18, 2021 – 8 AM to 12:00 PM – EST 8001: General Industry Safety and Health
- August 18, 2021 – 1 PM to 5 PM – OSHA 7510: Intro to OSHA for Small Businesses
- August 19, 2021 – 8 AM to 5 PM – OSHA 7000: OSHA Training Guidelines for Safety Patient Handling
- August 20, 2021 – 8 AM to 4 PM – OSHA 7200: Bloodborne Pathogens Exposure Plan for Healthcare Facilities Seminar
All courses will be held in person at the Georgia Tech Research Institute (GTRI) Conference Center, 250 14th St NW, Atlanta, GA 30318.
Webinar recording: Engineered Stone: Fabrication and Silicosis, 18 October 2019.
Occupational Safety & Health Consultation
The OSHA 21(d) Consultation Program provides a free, confidential, on-site consultation service for small companies (fewer than 500 employees) in Georgia that need assistance in occupational safety and health. Employers have the option to choose several different types of assistance. For further information about the OSHA 21(d) Consultation Program, contact Sarah Cooper at 404-894-4121 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Georgia Tech OSHA Training Institute Education Center
The Georgia Tech OSHA Training Institute Education Center offers safety and health courses in more than 20 topics throughout Region IV, an area covering Florida, Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, North Carolina, Mississippi, Tennessee, and Kentucky. For further information about the OSHA Training Institute Education Center, contact Hilarie Warren at 404-894-4151 or by email at email@example.com
Contract Course Training Request
If you would like to request on-site contract training, please download the form available through the links below and return the form as an e-mail attachment to Dana Atkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Georgia Environmental Compliance Assistance Program (GECAP)
GECAP is a non-regulatory program offering free and confidential environmental compliance assistance to Georgia businesses. GECAP provides environmentally-related technical assistance targeted to small and mid-sized companies in a manner that is accessible, useful, and understandable by “translating” regulations, being a source for environmental information, and providing an evaluation of a facility’s environmental compliance status. For more information please visit GECAP.org.